Sunday 12 April 2015

Peacocks at Scribble & Scrap

Greetings one and all, I hope you are well.
Today sees a new challenge begin at Scribble & Scrap, so here is my DT inspiration for it.  A slight departure for me as it is all cutting and sticking but the papers were so lovely, I couldn't help but get the pad!






I adore peacocks-they are such magnificent creatures, and their feathers are nature's works of art, filled with beautiful colours so as soon as I laid eyes on this, I had to have it!  All of the papers and images are from a 12x12 paper pad by Heartfelt Creations-I think it is called Peacocks and Paisley (something like that any way!).
The central image I just cut out and rounded the corners! I used two 6x6 papers staggered and curled the edges of the top one before using a paper ribbon strip horizontally to encourage the recipient to 'Have a Beautiful Day' and then the central image and a sentiment from my stash were attached using foam pads for a little dimension.
The finishing touch-the bling in the bottom corner comes from Ocean Aurora Sparklers from The Hobby House.
That's my card done, fastest I have ever made a card I think!!
The Scribble & Scrap Challenge is Always Anything Goes, so you can enter pretty much anything you make, ever!  Stop by and join us and show us your creations :)
Thanks for reading this and, until next time, Happy Crafting!
xx

Challenges entered:
Inspiration Destination- Always Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and design. Chris xx ( dt member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Rachel. I love peacocks too and this one is a real beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel this is such a beautiful card I love peacocks and the papers compliment the image wonderfully. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete