Monday 29 June 2015

Hat on a Card

Greetings one and all, I hope you are well.
I realise that the title of this post sounds a little Dr Suess-esque but I couldn't resist!  I have some exciting news to share today too :)



Firstly, my card.  The design used for the focal point of this card is from the wonderful House of Zandra (she has hundreds of fabulous quirky images!).  I cut just a couple of the decoupage layers out as I didn't think the simplicity of this layout called for too much.  A dab of green glitter on the wings of the bird and some of the stems and we're done.  Mounted onto black vellum and finished off with a couple of Candi dots and a simple sentiment which reads: 'Just for you on your Special Day'

I made this a while ago, but with my struggle to find internet haven't had chance to post it before now.

I hope you like it, please let me know what you think.

Now.....
My online shop is finally open!!! I am so happy about this :)
It is a continual work in progress as items are being added daily, but there are crafting supplies already listed from some fabulous manufacturers so please pop along and have a look.
For you lovely followers of my blog, a discount (who doesn't llike a discount, right?!) of 10% when you spend £15 or more if you use the code: CSBLOG at checkout :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day and, until next time, Happy Crafting :)
xx

Challenges entered:
Inspiration Destination- Always Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door- Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap- Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts- Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your card is gorgeous and very stylish. Well done with the shop and thank you for the discount. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these images. My fave CD is Fabulous Fashion. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, this is fabulous, so elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card,great image and design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, great design and fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete