Monday 3 February 2014

Guardian Angels

Greetings one and all!
Humblest apologies for my prolonged absence, I am back and aim to share my arty and crafty exploits twice weekly once again. I hope Christmas was everything that you wanted it to be and that your 2014 has been excellent thus far, mine has been a little shaky but with definite high points and I am hoping it will shape up to be a truly fabulous year :)

I hope to be getting a proper shopping cart feature added to my website to make purchasing simple and efficient, but until I have added these to my site you can message me at craftyshutterbug@gmail.com or comment here if you would like to buy.
Today's offering is not a card, but a small trinket that could be given for any number of occasions; birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, or even just because-but I made them as I think they will be a nice alternative to a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day (certainly longer lasting any way!).  A gift symbolising that the recipient is never alone, that they have someone who cares watching over them, to protect and shelter them.


Items used to make a Guardian Angel:
mini bottle
silver thread
rose wing charm in vintage look silver colour
brown faux suede cord
black velvet cord
Glossy Accents-absolutely the best glue for this sort of thing!
teeny metal screw in loops (usually found at jewelry making stockists)

The real beauty of these is that you can hang them from anything, anywhere-in a room, on a noticeboard, in a car, from a mirror or you can wear it around your neck as a pendant. Let me know what you think :)
While stocks last, each one will come supplied in a red or silver favour bag-so no need to wrap!
Price is a bargain £3.99 + 90p postage or you can collect if in the Salford area or Rhyl area.

That's it from me today-Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment