Sunday 22 September 2013

8x10" photographs



Hello,
I trust everyone is having a great weekend? I can’t believe how nice the weather is again just now (apologies if it starts raining-I didn’t mean to jinx it!)-I am hoping to get out and about with my camera shortly but wanted to share with you what I have been holed up all weekend working on! 
I now have my photographs available in another size, perfect for those with smaller wall space and also ideal to give as a gift!   




There are 60 in total and they include most of the images you have seen to date on here along with many more.  The photographs are 8x10 inches in size and each comes mounted, backed and wrapped for display and protection.  The mounts measure 11x14 inches and vary in colour, some are black, some are grey, some are cream and most are white, some have a slight texture while some are smooth.  These images do not do them justice at all, so if you can make it to one of the markets I have a stall at please do and you will be able to see for yourself :)
My favourite of the day is this one: 


Titled: In Search of Fairies, it is a black and white image-very striking in a black mount (also available mounted in other colours).  What you see is the Conwy river as it winds through Snowdonia National Park close to Betws y Coed (just a little downstream from Fairy Glen) I have colour photographs of the area close to that seen here but this is my favourite-I am partial to black and white photography though!   
These are for sale at £14 each or 3 for £40 but if you follow my blog then you can get 3 for the bargain price of £35.
Right, I am off out for a little while now, then back to the grindstone to get messy with some ink and paint as I get going with Christmas cards and my first attempt at a mixed media canvas!
Have a great rest of your Sunday and I’ll be back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment