Thursday 14 November 2013

Cute Christmas

Hello to one and all,
I hope you all are well. I am very much the night owl right now as I have cancelled all sleep between now and Christmas!  I am up late now finishing off some cards in between loading up my car for the market in the morning-although the wind is howling around my caravan at quite a pace :(
I like to have a new offering to add to my stall each time I am at the market, so here is this week's (design by the wonderful Cheremane Smith):

(apologies for the image quality-I took it on my phone and emailed it to myself, I am not great with technology-just ask my brother!!)

Using a 6x6 card blank as the base.  The cute lil guy in the stocking is a stamp from Fizzy Moon (same as the other cute stamp I used in my last post) and I coloured the image using Promarkers.  The white fluffy edging around the top of the stocking and the brim of the hat are covered in white flower soft to appear all cuddly-adding to the all round adorable appeal of this character!
The wooden plank stamp by Visible Image was stamped in the shape of a fireplace using Weathered Wood distress ink and the Christmas Wishes sentiment stamp by Dreamees was stamped above the fireplace using onyx black versafine ink. This was attached to some silver mirror card and the whole thing stuck to coloured pearlescent card that had been embossed using the embossabilities snowflake folder.
A single card candi was placed in the centre of the fireplace using a foampad and the bear/stocking image was stuck using pinflair-the thin ribbon displayed as if it is hanging from the fireplace.
That same thin ribbon is used again in the top corner, along with a silver coloured metal charm in the shape of a gift (I sell these charms-currently in packs of 8 for £1, bargain!).
I have done these cards in the blue seen here, a slightly darker blue, pink, red and lilac.
Priced at just £1.75 each, I expect these will sell quite well.

Off to try to get some sleep now-being swayed about a bit though by the wind! Let's hope I don;t get blown out to sea!!
Have a great day everyone x
Events coming up:
23 November- One Big CrafTEA Fair
28 November- Rhyl Market, High Street 9-5
28 November- Let's Get Crafty...Again Prestatyn High School
30 November- Rhuddlan Artisan Fair
1 December-Botanical Garden Christmas Event

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. really sweet image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you :)
    I am just starting out with this blogging malarky-still getting used to it really. I will swing by and have a good ole nosey at yours soon.

    ReplyDelete