Friday 6 December 2013

Flood waters retreating

Greetings one and all,
Just a brief post to let everyone know that I am safe and dry! I managed to escape the flooding, just. The road outside has now just been reopened so I am no longer trapped inside the caravan park.  I took some pictures yesterday of the golf course across the road-it was disguised as a lake!

Golf course somewhere beneath all this water!

I was standing in the caravan park when I took this! I am so glad that the night time high tide did not see the sea wall breached again, or I'd have been swimming at midnight in my living room!

As the clean up continues, I wanted to say thank you and let you know how grateful I am to have people who care-you know who you are, I appreciate you contacting me last night to let me know I am not alone, you rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment