Tuesday 3 February 2015

Rocking Birthday

Greetings to you all, I hope you are well :)
I've been hit by some serious back pain the past couple of days and, while that sounds like plenty of sitting down crafting, the reality has been that I've been barely able to move.  I have managed to finish a card I started the other day before the pain flare, so I am sharing this with you today.

It's another Lelli-bots based card, using the Gothic Grunge toppers and papers (I am such a fan of this kit!).  I tried to keep this one gender neutral so there's a blend in doily and only the slightest hint of colour added to the card. There are lots of layers, but all are monochrome so I think it's a birthday card for a male or a female-let me know if you think I managed it!



I used:
Lelli-Bots Crafts: Gothic Grunge toppers
                             Brick wall paper
                             Distressed paper

Ranger: Salty Ocean distress ink

ribbon, angel hair paper, button, twine, doily, gems, chalk script paper, silver and black card all from my stash.

I really like to read what you think of my creations so please don't hesitate to leave me a comment-even if it's just a tip to help me improve! I'm always learning-it's the best part of sharing my work :)

Thank you for stopping by, until next time-Happy Crafting xx

Challenges entered:
Crafting from the heart -anything goes
That craft place -Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door -Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Super card Rachel, I sure hope you pain eases up real soon, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ouch, hope you are pain free real quick. A brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the gender neutral affect. It's always nice to have those cards on hand. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh thats a lovely project i love the dark yumminess

    thank you so much for entering the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at That Craft Place

    Hugs Kerrie x
    TCP DT

    ReplyDelete