Sunday 15 March 2015

Exciting Times!

Greetings to you all, I hope you are well.  I have some exciting news to share.........
I am now a member of the Scribble & Scrap Design Team!! :)
So, without further ado (I know, I am usually so much about the ado!), I bring you my first creation as DT!





The stamp is an adorable one from Lili of the Valley, and I went with gilding flakes so I could have another play!! (I think it looks awesome though)




The flowers are a selection of handmade ones by The Hobby House.

The ivory card blank (8x8) and the kraft card have been distressed around the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink, that same ink was also used for the sentiment-a Chloe stamp.

The challenge over at Scribble & Scrap is always Anything Goes so I do hope you will join us there and share your creations :)

Thanks for stopping by and, until next time, Happy Crafting xx

Challenges entered:

Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Sugar and Betty- Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room- Anything Goes
Dazzling Diva- Anything Goes
Fab N Funky- Focus on the Image
Fresh Brewed Designs- Flowers


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and congrats on your DT, looking forward to working with you. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Rachel. The gilding flakes look fabulous. Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Congrats on your new DT position. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar and Bettys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in this card, and beautifully done with gilding flakes instead of embossing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, congratulations on your new DT position.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used the gilding flakes and the flowers are so pretty. Congratulations on your Design Team post I am excited to and I am looking forward to working with you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the gilding flakes look amazing...
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. I am a newbie too at scribble and scrap and I look forward to working with you. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new DT gig! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. Love the gilding flakes effect.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations


    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Lovely card, gilding is very pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cngratulations on your DT post. The gilding flakes look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the gold, great design and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Rachel and well done on your new DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so striking embossed like that! Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week with our 'Focus on the Image' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rachel this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so pretty. Love the layout and embellies, and such a cute image too. Perfect!

    Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the team. It's lovely to have you join us.
    xx

    ReplyDelete