Wednesday 9 April 2014

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Greetings one and all, I hope everyone is well.
I spent most of my afternoon working on this card, then went for a crafty nap before blogging it!  (Sometimes you have to give in to the exhaustion!)
Today's offering is a card with more shiny gems than I have ever put on one card before!!!  It has been blinged ;) :


This card is particularly girly for me, but not much pink!!! The thing I wanted to try was getting lots of flowers on there, I reckon I managed it:






All the paper roses are from Wild Orchid.
The topper is a stamped image-alas, I do not recall the company that made the stamp (it's from a crafty day with my friend-I shall find out as it is her stamp!!).  I coloured the darling picture in using my promarkers and then added a splash of colour to the edge of the die cut with Milled Lavender Distress ink.  I did the same to the distressed die cut for the sentiment.  The sentiment was double stamped once with Dusty Concord and then with Versafine Onyx Black for a shadow effect.





The pale pink spider's web and the two larger flowers in the background are from packs bought from Donna's Kraft Kabin in Rhyl (3 packs for a pound-bargain!), I sat the roses on one and the topper on the other.  The backing paper is by Dovecraft in the Back to Basics IV pack, and I went around the edge of it with Dusty Concord Distress ink. The ribbons, die cuts and gems (lots of teeny sparkly gems!!) are from my stash.

Well, there you have it, a girly, flowery, bling card from me!  I hope you like it, thanks for taking the time to stop by and feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate them :)
Until next time, Happy Crafting xx

Challenges entered:
Wild Orchid Challenge- Bling it up
Milk Coffee Challenge- Spring
Creative Corner- April Showers Bring May Flowers

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that image and those fabulous flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you have used and all those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, a bouquet on a card! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation!! Thank you so much for joining the WOC challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete