Sunday 6 April 2014

Simply Cute

Greetings to you all, I hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

Just a quick make for you all today-using up the teddy bears I coloured in for Mother's Day cards!!


So the fizzy moon stamp was coloured in using pro markers (I am fond of my pro markers!!), the backing papers are Dovecraft, card blank is 6x6.  The ribbon across the centre is white, to match the handmade flowers used, the third flower is made from a blue paper one and a smaller ivory coloured one then finished with a small white button.  The white flowers I bought from the lovely Elaine, and the other paper flowers I got from Donna's Kraft Kabin in Rhyl.
Happy Birthday stamp is by Visible Image (discontinued) and the card the sentiment is stamped on was cut out using a distressed edge die by Spellbinders, as was the glitter card shadowed behind it.
It's all pretty simple and all kinda cute :)
No challenges entered with this one, it's just a quick post as I realise I have been neglecting the blog just lately!
I shall catch you all in a few days, thank you for stopping by (feel free to leave a comment), Happy crafting!
xx

5 comments: